Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whooooooooooooa.

I am so so so out of the loop with all my blog packers and it makes me super sad!

Here are some updates in Gucci's World-
-I had a fantastic Christmas with my l'il bro Bernie and our pawrents and their pawrents and our uncle Pete
-I looooooooooove my Mom's Mom and Dad...Mom's Dad has been giving me lots more pets lately and I love it!!
-I brought in 2009 with rawhides and gave my Mom a kiss at midnight
-My Mom's hockey team is soooo good (MVP! MVP!!) and I've been supporting them tons! So much for hating hockey hehe.

-The USPS messed up my Mom's stamps order so our cards are just being mailed out this week but you will get them soon, pawromise!

Sooo...

I'm really super sorry I haven't been around but I hope you still wanna be my friend (especially my Chefster, I'm sorry I have been neglecting you, my boxerboyfriend, but I will make it up to you hehehehe ::guccigirlgiggle::).

Leave me a comment and give me some updates because googlereader says I have like 2398472304982374 posts to read and I gets too sleepy...zzzzzzzz. ♥

19 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Don't worry! The important thing is that you had pawesome holidays with your family!
I wish you all the best today and always!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was ready to head South to look woo up!

Welkhome Bakhk!

Glad to see woo had a furry nice HOWLiday!

I hope woo have a phine 2009!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eric said...

Hi Gucci! Happy new year to you and your leggededs.. Glad you had a fab Christmas.

Wiry wags, Eric xxx

Lacy said...

w00f's Gucci, me iz shure glad u iz back..happy new year and merry christmas to u all..heehee u iz shure behind in bloggies...

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said...

We got your awesome Christmas card in the mail today, Gucci! Thank you so very much!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Gucci
Hi I've missed you and guess what today I got youw bootiful NewYeaw Cawd!!!
Thank you so vewy much..I want vewy much to be youw fwiend..sometimes Hoomans get too busy and we all get behind..you awe such a bootiful giwl, and I'm so glad you had a gweat Chwissmuss.
I hope you and youw whole family have a vewy Happy Healthy @009
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

River said...

Thank you for the cute card, Gucci! Happy New Year to you!

love & wags,
River

Anonymous said...

Hi Gucci!
We missed you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
We were kind of lazy over the holidays too with our blogging but with all sorts of stuff going.. it happens!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Gucci
Glad yer Holidays where fun Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Chef said...

Hi Guccigirl. What a relief. I was very worried about you. I'm glad you're back and had a great Christmas. I made a special card just for you... did you get it? Hope you have a Happy 2009!


xoxo
Chef

Georgeous said...

Happy new year Gucci!
We've been away from blogging too and looking forward to catching up with everydogs new adventures for 2009.
Love george.

Chef said...

Hi again! I just got your Christmas card! Thanks, sweetie.

Moco said...

We stopped by to thank you for the wonderful Christmas/New Years card.
We know your boyfriend Chef.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We miss woo, Gucci, hope all is well. Hope to see woo here soon.

Woos, the OP Pack

Fred said...

Hi Gucci! Rawhide on Christmas Eve sounds like tons o' fun!
By the way, I'm Fred, and I just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Clover said...

Hi Gucci!
I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday.
I received your card in the mail - thanks so much! It is hanging on my fridge. :)
Love Clover xo

Juno said...

Hello and happy very belated new year, Gucci!!

We have something for you. Please come by our blog when you get a chance.

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous said...

Hi Gucci! Yep I got your cute card the other day! Thanks, I love the over the shoulder look, it's very fetching!

I'm glad you are having a great time with your family and glad you're back!

Barklove,
Rusty

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to wish you a great big Happy Valentine's Day! Hope all is well.
Barklove,
Rusty