Friday, November 27, 2009

It's aliveeeeee...

...and by "it" I mean me!

My surgeries went a-okay. Here's me as soon as I got home. See how weird I look? Mom says that's 'cause of the anesthesia. I don't like anesthesia muchos.


We're still waiting for the pathology results on the bumpy thing they removed so paws crossed those results are normal.

I was sooooooo out of it the past few days...like super ultra mega out of it. I ONLY wanted to snuggle and sleep on the couch OR go outside and leave eight million peemails all over the front yard!


Like I said though, I'm all better now. I went back to the doctor and got my bandage changed this morning and then I'll go back on Wednesday for one more change and theeen a few days later I'll get to have these stupid itchy stitches taken out!!!!!

So to celebrate me being all un-anesthesia'd, I took Mom shopping for Black Friday. Look at all the goodies we got!!!! Hehehe.


8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed!

I think woo khan use this to your advantage fur at least the next week or two or three!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

For some reason we can't see your pictures, but we are glad to hear you are doing well.

Woos, the OP Pack

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thanks for letting us know you fixed them, it is always good to get our Gucci fix. Great to see you even if you are a bit groggy. Phantom had a big surgery this summer to remove a malignant mass on his chest. And we don't know if you know but we lost Dakota this past June. We still miss her a lot.

Glad to know you will be blogging more now, we have missed you.

Hugs, the OP Pack

Peanut said...

Gucci we are sorry we missed that you had to have surgery. We hope it is all okay.

Chef said...

Gucci, I had no idea you had surgery. I hope you're ok now.

Anonymous said...

This really cute!

http://mistersta.blogspot.com/ said...

This really cute!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are happy that everything went well. Now, you can be at home to rest up and be back to normal in no time. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals