Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Okay, I'm sorry...

Hockey has started and GMU released their basketball schedule and Mom's working tons and totally hogging her lappytop so that means no time for your girl Gucci to blog it up!!

I owe all you blog packers a post with all my birthday stuffs [I did get your card Gaia!]. Super ultra mega pawesome thanks to all the pups and hammies who came to my birthday pawty! We had a lot of fun and my Chefster and I spent some alone time together which was really cute and fun. He is oh so charming...to say the least hehe.

Anyways, I HAD to blog tonight because Mom took me to the dog park late tonight. Here I am drinking by street light!
On our way back home we ran into Duke and his Mommy. Duke's a boxerboy puppy who just got noootoured a couple weeks ago. He's cute but definitely no Chef! Anyways, my Mom was asking his Mom if she knew of a dog walker...uhhh...Mom...that's kinda like your title. Dog walker, dog play-with-er, dog feeder, dog snuggler, dog treatie-giver...you gots a lot of titles actually. Stupid Duke's Mom gave my Mom the phone number of a guy named Nate. I didn't like this idea...then I heard about how Nate takes Duke on twenty minute walks outside and then spends ten minutes inside hanging out and giving him pets and snackies. Hm. This Nate guy might not be so bad afterall...I sure would miss Mommy's afternoons walkies though.

Speaking of walkies...I snuck onto Mom's paypal account. Apparently she's been on an etsy shopping spree!! She ordered me a fleece, a winter coat and she had this made...

It's a leash rack that looks just like me!! The artist/crafty lady Amy even got my flashy nose stripe on the painting! See...

She does custom leash racks soOo if you can steal a plastic gold card from the hoomans check our her shoppe!

Once my coats arrive I'll do a fashion show! I also have some videos from my walk in the woods this weekend to post! Someday Mom will stop working and I'll stop napping long enough to post for you pups.

18 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey that leash rack is really cool. Don't me too hard on Mum for working .. I mean .. it does by Gucci food and stuff! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Chef said...

Gucci. How ya doin' babe? I love that leash rack. We really need one in our house... now with the cold weather, my leash is hidden under a ton of coats on the coat rack. Mama's ordering one too! Can't wait to see you in your coat. You're going to look gorgeous!!

Licks and kisses.
Chefster xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice!

And don't furget: a khanine khan never have TOO many walkies and/or walkers!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Gucci Girl,

that is an awesome leash rack! Mum will check out Amy's stuff later after she has picked the beans up from school.
I know all about busy Mums and the lack of blogging time, My Mum doesn't even have a paying job.. but she says me, the beans and great grandma are quite enough of a job! I guess we do all keep her pretty busy!

Thanks for the great pawty, I had a great time, even though it took me a good few days to recover!

smoooches,

Ben xxxx

Anonymous said...

That is really neat! Ooh someone new to lavish attention on you? It can't be that bad! lol
Sorry your mom has been busy, I know how it goes!

Rambo said...

Gucci,
humans have to do what humans have to do. If Mom didn't go to work, she wouldn't have money to buy you nice treats or clothes or leashes!
Can't wait to see you in your new coat.
oxox
Rammi:>

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gucci

Sorry we haven't stopped by in awhile. Our Mom is working a lot as well and it just seems that there's no time to blog. She needs to get her priorities in order. Hope you are doing well and we can't wait to see all of you birthday presents. Oh, by the way, we finally made it out of DC today.

Desert Pups

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a cute leash rack.
Thanks for the pawsome pawty and I bet your coats will be amazing

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Your leash rack is pawesome!
I want to see you wearing your coats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't wait to see your coats - will you have as many coats as Lorenza has dresses?

Walkie rack is cute - we are going to have to nudge our Mom to pay a visit to Etsy too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Clover said...

Hi Gucci!
I love your new walkie hook! Hope you have a great weekend!
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

How pawsome!

Woof!
Sophy

Eric said...

Cute clothes rack of you Gucci. I think you might need more hooks on it though.3 can't pawsibly be enough for all the clothes a girlie like you needs!

Wags, Eric x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful leash rack, Gucci! Nate sounds like a gem to us! We think you should give him a try! Let us know how it goes!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gucci

Just wanted to stop by and say that we had a pawsome time at your party. You sure know how to have a good time.

Desert Pups

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Gucci!
That leash rack is very cool!
I have an award for you. Visit my blog. :)

Love and licks
Thor

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Gucci!
That leash rack is very cool!
I have an award for you. Visit my blog. :)

Love and licks
Thor

Anonymous said...

I love the new leash rack and I can't wait to see your new coat! I bet it is beautiful on you!

Barklove,
Rusty