Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stupid costume nonsense.

I'm sure you are all familiar with Maverick the Pirate's ridiculously awesome costume. Well, Mom and her friends were talking about pirates tonight before the hockey game. For whatever reason Mom brought up Maverick's costume and her friends remembered my Mom's pirate vermont teddy bear and soooo...yeah. Somehow I wound up in Mom's striped shirt and the bear's accessories? I refused the boots- they look much better in the background!

Love eyepatchy for my Chefy.
Save me??

Reaping the rewards of quasi-cooperation.

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I so hope there were more treats than THAT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's Gucci, heehee well at least ya got a treat...u looks cute as a pirate...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Yes, that deserves lots of treats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Oh Girl, I hope you have many treats!
Have a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, that eye patch is just too much, Gucci! Your costume is too cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gucci,

Pawsome costume. We really like the eyepatch.

Desert Pups

Anonymous said...

You are so cute and fearsome!! Yay!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, gucci, sometimes woo just have to give in - but woo do look - um - cute???

Woos, the OP Pack

Charlie Daniels said...

What Khyra said! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

rocky said...

Hi Gucci! I like your eyepatch!!

Eric said...

Hey Gucci,yep deserves more treats..unless it all had a designer label??/As you deserve Gucci Poochie.
wags, Eric x x x

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Gucci
you need to take her car to get more treats Harrrrr. You look good as a pirate Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Chef said...

Shiver me timbers, Guccipoochie. You are the most gorgeous pirategirl I have ever seen. My stubby tail is wagging so fast!! You are cute, cute, cute!!! Arrrrrrrr.

xoox
Chefster

Anonymous said...

I don't know why humans think we need costumes. We don't!

Woof!
Sophy