Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm settling in.

So I'm totally loving my new apartment. There are tons of paths and trails and lakes and things here. I've met lots of reallllllly cute l'il kiddo hoomans. Like this morning, I was walkin' with Mom and a family was walking their dog. The l'il boy hooman was so cute so I decided not to try boxing their lab.

The l'il boy is petting me and petting me and petting me.
Then kiddo says, "HEHEHE SHE LOOKS LIKE A COW!"
The Dad asks, "What did you say buddy?"
The kiddo says, "I saaaaaaid she looks like a cow."

Then I boxed the lab for a few seconds and we kept on walking.

SERIOUSLY?? ME? A COW??????

I know I'm on a diet 'n all but I've lost a lot of weight running up and down the THREE FLIGHTS of stairs and getting half as much food as I used to [rescue/vets orders- not Mom's idea].



Really though...I don't look like a cow...do I??

10 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

You absolutely do NOT look like a cow! How rude! That kid needs a lesson in manners, preferably fro me and my huge fangs!

*takes deep breath*

ok rant over! really good to see you, I missed you! Mum told me to say that apparently there was some issues with the original Nowzad Bandanas that were sent out as in not everyone got one! Mum has no idea who did and who didn't so she reordered and the new ones arrived today, she is resending to everyone so if yours didn't arrive then a replacement will be getting sent out next week, and if it did arrive then you will be getting another!

hope you have a wonderful weekend... rude kids aside!

Ben xxxxxxxxxx

Lorenza said...

Of course not Gucci!
Glad to know you are doing pretty well in your new place!
Sounds very nice that you have places to go for great walkies meeting human and doggie friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Gucci, me missed u too...hmm dat lil kiddo wuz rude, u iz not a cow..kids pawents need to teach the kid the difference between a bute ti ful doggie and a cow...

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Maybe it just had something to do with the coloring - woo sure don't look like any cow to us. But we are sure glad to be looking at woo - we have missed woo a lot. Glad the new digs are working out well.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your mom should suggest some humanpup get an eye exam!

I'm glad woo are settling in!

I hope woo will post more often!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

You sure don´t look like a cow!
Glad to hear you are loving your new apartment.
I missed you, buddy!

Love,
Thor

Asta said...

That hooman kid needs glasses and a bettew edoocation..you a cow?????
Awe you kidding???
You awe a gowgeous boxew
glad you like youw new home
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

That little boy hooman needs an eye exam and glasses, Gucci! You do NOT look like a cow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Rambo said...

Definitely not a cow. That human was being silly, or he need his eyes checked. You are a beautiful boxer girl doggie!
luv,
Ram

Chef said...

Gucci, you're not a cow - NO WAY -you're a beautiful Boxerdoggie!

That's funny because my Mama tells me I look like a cow when my ears go sideways and something about my square snout ... really, she says that.

Your new place sounds so nice - except for that rude little boy!

xox
Chef