Monday, November 17, 2008

Evidence.

I forgot to mention before that l'il bro Bernie was at the meetup too, but he was too busy getting hugs from strangers to hangout with me. Anyways, so far there's only been one meet up picture posted that I can use as evidence, but it's a pretty good one. Here's a bunch of pups playing.


If you look close in the upper right corner you'll see Mom and I being pretty and then there's ...THE DEVIL DOG!!
I did some investigating while Mom was at work and discovered that annoying pup's name is Dallas. Here's a photo from his meetup profile.


Suddenly it alllllllllllllll makes sense.

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YIKES!

He must be dealt with -

A Khowgirls Fan in YOUR GROUP?

Please woo it ain't so!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm still blushing from all the khompliments woo paid ME!

The Puppies said...

I am so jealous that you get a boxer meet up!!!! Mom has never taken me to one of those!!! Although I am often intimidated by other boxers and bark at them, so maybe that's a good thing!!!
xoxoxoxoxo,
Opal

Molly the Airedale said...

haha! No way could you ever be BFF with a dog named Dallas! grrrrrrrrr

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

I can see his evil eyes!
Scary!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

What a fun meetup. That devil dog has scary eyes

~ Bae

Bella the Boxer said...

A boxer meetup, how cool! We don't have any of those here...but then again, I'm not sure I'd want to run into any devil dogs--scary!!

xoxo - Bella

Clover said...

Uh oh... sorry to hear about your run in with that devil dog!
Love Clover xo

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Gucci
Yer Cap'n has been to Dallas for a dog show Harrrrr. But did not see the devil dog there Harrrrr. But the evidence is right in the pic Harrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Rambo said...

Gucci,
there's a Cowboy lover in your group. How terrible. UGGG.
Ram

Chef said...

Oh so that's the dog that annoyed you. Dallas,huh? Figures.

xox
Chefster