Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playdate!

Today I had some playtime with my l'il bro Bernie. It's funny because I'm his big sis but he's bigger than me and his Dad [Uncle Erik] is Mom's l'il brother and Erik is bigger than his big sis too!

Mom drove us over there in her new 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan. It has a turbo engine that Mom likes but doesn't really showoff when I'm in the car, which is good because usually I sleep in the car. Not today though.
That's not a funny shaped headrest, it's your girl Gucci being a backseat driver!

So Bernie and I had lotsa fun in the backyard. It's not fenced but Bernie is good off leash and I had my 25' retractable so we were good to go! We had fun doing boxer bullets [aka zoomies] and play biting and having a high jump contest to see who could grab the frisbee from the hoomans' hands. Next time we'll get a video of it!

I'd say it was a very pawesome day. Here's the end results [photos taken on Mom's yucky camera phone].

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ha-roooo!

Boxer bullets!!

I'm glad woooo had fun!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Boxer bullets?? Ha!
Sure you two had fun!
A good nap and you two will be like new again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

What fun. I need a boxer to play with. Flash is okay but he's no boxer