Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I am being thankful for

...my Mom and the many rescues who took care of me until my Mom found me, the people who make Blue Buffalo, Santana Moss, Mom's Mom and Dad for pupsitting me, my boyfriend Cheffy, the Washington Capitals, greenies, all my DWB pals, GMU basketball, stuffies (with and without squeakers), Volkswagen vehicles, peanut butter, my new brother Bernie.

Speaking of Bernie, we had a good play sesh today!!!




Bernie told me lotsa secrets.

Mom took some low-quality videos of us and put 'em on my youtube.

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

All THAT and more!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

It looks like your weather is as beaWOOtiful as mine is!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: HeeHee - good thing my mom didn't open that sekhond bottle of wine or the video would have been REALLY fun!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Gucci!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Love and licks
Thor

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Turkey Day, Gucci. Hope woo had a good one. Fun video:)

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I hope you had a pawesome Thanksgiving Day!
Kises and hugs
Lorenza

sucktackular said...

you and bernie look like the coolest brother/sister ever!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Eric said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gucci and your leggededs. Aw cute videos, shame not to see your leggeded dancing and you boxing!! That kong looks scrumptious..did you have it filled with pumpkin pie today? Wiry wags, Eric x

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are good things to be thankful for.
--JB

Chef said...

And I'm thankful for YOU every day!!

Your Boxerboy, Chef
xoxoxooxooxox