Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe I don't hate hockey afterall.

Despite my previous posts about hating hockey, I may be changing my bark. Mostly because Mom got me a stuffie version of Slapshot. I only get Slapshot during road games or when Mom comes home from a game. He's a handsome 'n snuggly l'il fella and I LOVE HIM!


Look at my empty bed in the corner. I haven't slept there in weeks! Snuggling with Mom and kicking her if I dream of chasing squirrellies is more fun.
It looks like I'm sleeping, but I'm really not. Gotta keep an eye out for anyone putting "the biscuit in the basket."
Tonight Mommy's Capitals played in Anaheim. Actually they're still playing and that means I get to stay up past my bedtime!! YAY FOR TIMEZONES!!! Also, YAY FOR MOM GICING ME A TREAT EVERYTIME THE CAPS SCORE (so far we've got six goals...9:54 left in the third). Hehehe.

Oh yeah, do you know what this is??!?

Yup. Vanilla Milkshake. There's a man who comes to our door with 'em on occasion. Usually he brings a pizza too. I wish I had a milkshake man of my own. My Mom is being very Lisa the Mean-esque and not sharing. Not even after I've been cheering on her team. Hrmpfh.

Also, BERNIE SAYS I AM BEING LAZY WITH MY BLOG. Silly boxerboy has NO IDEA how much energy it takes to be as pretty and as cute as I am on a daily basis. Sometimes I am so exhausted there's just no energy left for your girl Gucci to post on her bloggy. SO TAKE THAT BERNSTER!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great team woo and your mom make!

I do think woo should get some milkshake ESPECIALLY since it was vanilla!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Puppies said...

Thank goodness they scored so much that you were able to get all those treats!! We agree with ya Gucci... dog beds are overrated!! Human beds are way more fun!!!! Slapshot is cute, but he looks like he has too much stuffing in him... maybe you need to work on that?? :)
xoxoxoxox,
The Puppies

Clover said...

Hi Gucci!
I can see why you like hockey! I wish my parents would order pizza and milkshakes (and share) when our Sens are playing!!
Love Clover xo

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Gucci
Has yer Mom been talking to Lisa the Mean on how to be mean Harrrrr? She needs to give you some milk shake Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate
P.S. Hope yer team does well Harrr.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I do the same while sleeping! I wake my mom up with my kicking!
Vanilla milkshake??? Sounds delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

If I got a cookie every time the Hans scored, I'd starve. Ha ha. I love sleeping in my parent's bed too. I snore and keep them up so they kick ME!

xo
Chefster