Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom got surprised today.

Mom was looking for pictures of boxers named Gucci on google today to see if she could find puppy pictures of me. Well, she didn't find any puppy pictures, but Uncle Erik did find this...


There's an entry from December 2006 saying I was three then, so that means I'm five now.

Mom's sad because she thinks that means she has two less years with me. Stupid woman doesn't realize I'm immortal...does she really think she could live her life without me? I know she couldn't possibly do that...when I wake her up at 4:30am on Saturdays I know she's super happy and craving Gucci kisses. That's why I pounce on her a million times. I wouldn't do it if she didn't enjoy it so much!!

So Mom e-mailed that rescue asking if they had any information stored about me somewhere so we'll just hafta wait and see about that...I don't remember much about that place other than it's a few states away from where I am now.

11 comments:

The Puppies said...

Hey Gucci!!

Tell your mom not to be so sad, happy healthy dogs live longer than that and you are definitely happy!!! but you better be super sweet to her tonight until she starts to feel better about it!!! btw, how old did you think you were?
xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's khool!

It soooo looks like woo!!

A PA girrrrrl, eh?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom isn't sure about what happens after 'Z' but she has an idea or two!

Clover said...

Hi Gucci,
Wow that is surprising news! Well don't be sad, Gucci's mama. You found this wonderful girl and now you are both so lucky to get to spend your lives with each other!
Love Clover xo

Eric said...

How lovely that your Mom got you Gucci.Bet she really loves those poochi kisses so early in the morning doesn't she? Wiry wags, Eric x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, no matter whether woo are three or five, woo are still beautiful Gucci. And we are certain that your Mom will be furry happy again soon.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
The past years are not important. The good ones are those you spend with your mom since she got you!My mom loves me too but I don't think she'd be very happy if I wake her up at 4:30 on saturdays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Gucci, heehee 4:30 am..me wakes my hoomas up wiff my cold nose in thier eye...and takes me out fur my last walkie at 3am..and mama says, it dont matter iffin she dont have but 3 or 16yrs wiff me, its still wont b long enuff..

b safe,
~rocky~

Chef said...

Gucci honey! That is so amazing! Well, how old did they tell your Mama you were? Anyway, it doesn't matter - you're with your Mama and you love each other and you're both happy. Now go and give her big Boxerlickies and tell her not to be sad. It's just a number.

xoxoxooxxo
Chefster

Cairo The Boxer said...

That is very cool! You are a very lucky dog who lives with a great mom.
Tell your mom not to worry because with good care we boxers live a long time.

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad! It is hard to think about these things too.. but live in the now with your boxer girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Gucci,
So sad your mom didn’t find your picture may be due to her tension, no probs.
Convince mom, u spend two years enjoying twenty years happiness.
Amazing to know, mom is not tensed when u wake her up early morning even weekends, u r lucky ya