Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OMD I WAS TRICKED!!!

Soooo...remember how I gave a paward to the new boxerboy blogger on the block, Rocky? WELL it turns out that Rocky's blog was fake and that MY VERY OWN UNCLE ERIK didn't want Mom and I to think he had rescued a pupster so he made a blog.

STORYTIME!!!

Friday night I was hanging out with Mom and Uncle Erik came over and was like, "Bring Gucci upstairs I have something in my car I don't want her to see!" Mom was super confused so her and I just sat in the front window and GUESS WHO JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR??!?

MEET BERNIE!!
He is lazy just like me!


And he has l'il friends just like me!!

He's a British bred boxerboy who was rescued after his hooman went AWOL from the Army. He's brindled and has cute socks and is all flashy 'n stuff. He's three like me and his birthday is eight days after mine. I'M HIS BIG SIS!! I don't like sharing my hoomans and their houses with him but we had lotsa fun playing together and going on walks together, see for yourself!!






Also we took him to the vet [different from mine] and the crazy vet tech thought I only weighed 40 LBS!!! Pffft c'mon lady, I'm a svelte 63.0! Bernie's a lean 70lbs. He needs to put on some weight. He's soo skinny!!

10 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

That IS a dirty trick!! I must admit...you're little bro is quite a looker...

I love the pics of you two walking together. Your little nubbins wiggle in unision!!

Lola

sucktackular said...

wooooo so awesome :-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is just tooooo khool!

That trikhk was surely a treat!!

Khongrats to all!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Puppies said...

You guys are so cute walking together!!
Congrats on a new brother!!!
xoxoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!! That is so much fun, I bet you guys will have a such a blast playing together!

Peanut said...

OMD that was a mean trick but then not really since you got Bernie out of the deal.

Chef said...

Gucci, that is so cool that you have a Boxerbrother!! I hope you two get to play with each other and go for walks together often. What's the deal with his blog??

xox
Chef

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG! Congratulations on your new brother, Gucci! He's very handsome!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Your brother is very handsome!
I hope you get along well and have lots of fun together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awww, that was a nice trick, Gucci. And how nice to have a younger brother who is bigger than woo and can protect woo. We hope Chef likes him too.

Woos, the OP Pack