Saturday, September 27, 2008

I GOT A BOX FROM MY BOXERBOYFRIEND!!

First let me say, don't any of you pretty dogettes go tryin' to steal my boxerboy coz you may be inclined to do so once you see the cute stuff he got me hehe.

OMD! This box smells so good. Smells like Eau de Chef!!
I wonder what could pawsibly be in here??

Oh me, oh my...it is from my CheffyWeffy!!


He sent me this pretty pink bandanna.
He sent me these tasty heart shaped coooookies.
There were more than three but like I said, they're tasty!

Here I am doing my Gaia impression hehehe!


Chef also got me this really pretty collar!
I looove it. It makes me look so skinny!

He also got me this really fun toy but before I could
play with it I had to make sure I licked all the
Chefiness off of it! Mom says she'll take a video
of me actually playing with it later this weekend.



Oh yeah, here's l'il man Zoe trying to play with my new toy.
He's too l'il, he can't do anything with it
mwahahaha!! I mean...umm...poor guy.



THANKS SO MUCH CHEF!!
I WUV YOOOU [or is it WOOO??]!!


Like I said, someday we'll build a really pawesome stick pile together.

We're supposed to get rain tonight so I gotta go for my walkies now...

9 comments:

Peanut said...

What lovely presents. That collar looks pretty on you.

Rambo said...

Wow Gucci girl,
they are some pawsome pressies from your boyfriend. Chefster is a nice guy.
You look very chic in your new collar.
Ram

Thor and Jack said...

Gucci!
You got cool pressies from Chef! That collar is pawfect on you!
I hope you´re having a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I like all those pink presents and yummy treats that Chef sent to you!
The collar is super!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Guccigirlfriend! I'm so happy you finally got your presents. You look beautiful in your bandana and collar and you look so happy with your new toy!! Mama says don't go chewing the cords off it and wants your Mama to cut them off so you don't swallow them... she's a worrier...

I just love the video -- you look exceptionally lovely tonight. Enjoy all your new stuffs!!

Sorry to post so late. Mama just came home from work.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Your boyfriend Chef
xoxoxooxooxox

Molly the Airedale said...

Chef has excellent taste! Your new collar looks beautiful on you, Gucci!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Gucci - how pretty you look in your bandana and the new collar too.Cef is an excellent shopper with impeccabl taste - looks like he left something of his taste on your toy for you too. Wagging thoughtful. I think you two will make bootiful twigs togetehr whn you build our stick pile. Wags, Eric x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, a love letter, goodies, and toys - what a lucky girl woo are!!! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Gucci! Chef really sent you some great presents, all very pretty and pink. I must say you looked very fetching in your bandana and new collar!

Barklove,
Rusty