Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm all set for snoozin'.

Remember a few days ago when I posted about how I needed a new bed??


Well, Mom went to Costco tonight and came home with a new bed for me!! It's a bright lime green with dark brown trim and will totally match my Mom's room. I was already super tired from my walkies with Uncle Erik so I wasted no time breaking it in!!





Look for it on an upcoming Tuesday Product Day soon!

Also, I MISS LOLA!!!
You were one of my first bloggy buddies and I hope everything is going well for you boxergirl.

Also also, over on the left there's a new l'il picture thingy. It's called, "Guess where the box is going!" Have any guesses??!?

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
You have a pawesome bed! Glad you liked it!
I miss Lola too. I hope she is doing well!
I have no idea about the box "traveling"!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Puppies said...

Is your box going to see your boyfriend?? That's our guess!! thanks for the post about the card exchange... mom would have missed the card exchange because she is clueless!!
xoxoxxo,
The Puppies
p.s. your bed looks SUPER comfy

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Gucci

Your bed looks super comfy. I miss Lola too. I don't get the box thingy .. what's the go with that?

Cheers

Charlie

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty bed!!

Are you a ninja? lol

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gucci

Really pawsome bed. It looks so comfy and soft. Does it have that new bed smell?

Desert Pups

Peanut said...

Our beds come from costco also but ours are round. they are really nice.

Rambo said...

Awesome bed Gucci. Looks like there's some room there for a good looking chihuahua dawg named *$!#%....OMD... I was not about to say Rambo, was I? I slipped!! I better be careful or the Chefster might eat me.
Rambo

Bella the Boxer said...

What a cool bed, Gucci! Do you try to fluff and fold it every time you lay down on it??? I'm gonna tell my Mom to go to Costco this weekend, so I can get one just like it.

xoxo - Bella

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new bed is GORGEOUS, Gucci! We bet it's super comfy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch