Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mom is home all day WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hehe hey huskies, how was my "WOOOOO"?? I've been practicin' yakno!

So Mom's barkday was on Sunday and she said she usually takes her barkday off work. She wanted to take Monday but there was waaaaaay too much work going on with the new advertising campaign rolling out [didya see any of the Volkswagen Routan commercials?], so she decided to take today off instead.

Too bad she's been cleaning most of today.












I'm not afraid of a
silly cleanin' machine!!!

6 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Cleaning is not a good way to spend a day off! What's wrong with your mom?

Steve

PS. YES! I did eat a squirrel head. I didn't get to eat the entire squirrel because Mom held me down while Dad pried my jaws open and stole the squirrel. You've got to get one for yourself.

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch is afraid of the vacuum but I'm not! I hate Hoover and bite him when he comes anywhere near me!
Happy belated birthday to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Gucci
great wooo Harrrrr. Happy late birthday to yer mom Harrrrr. glad you are not scared of the dog hair collector Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Gaia the Airedale said...

Sheesh Gucci what does your momma do? Haha omdog the cleaning machine!! I love to chase that thing, he sure is always upto whatever I challange him to. Thats pawesome your momma had the whole day off too, sometimes I get to go with my moms mom to work with her, there is a really nice Scotty there I play with, his name is Pepper!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Mack said...

I'm afraid of the cleaning machine! My mom has a Bissell one and it is LOUD! I hate it.

And yes, we LOVE chasing squirrels. Paris is getting to be a real pro at it.

The Puppies said...

You are braver than we are... we don't like the vacuum!! Opal is the only one who will stay in the same room as it!
xoxoxox,
The Puppies