Friday, September 5, 2008

There's a monster in my neighborhood.

Have you ever seen one of these things...?



WARN YOUR HOOMANS!!! IT EATS CHILDREN!!!!!



In other news, I was sneaky today. I didn't cry when Mom left for work coz I was a boxergirl on a mission! I snuck downstairs while Mom's Mom was getting ready for work and I took my ziploc of treats off the top of the keepsake trunk and shredded the plastic until I got out a big taquito treatie!! Mom's Mom and Uncle Erik didn't yell at me coz they thought Mom gave it to me before she left hehehe. Well, SURPRISE SURPRISE Mom came home from lunch and gave me a new toy [more on that in another post] and my first martingale collar. It's boring and black but Mom's gonna use that on walks now instead of just the chain. ANDDDD she got a 26' retractable lead so that I can run without running away and we can work on recall...that means more treaties! But yeahhh so Mom came home and gave me the toy thinking I was being good buuut then she saw the taquito treat and asked everyone if they had given me a treat and they all said no and then she went and found the shredded treat bag and then I got in troubleeee...but I already had the new toy!!

Hehehehe...I'm so sneaky it's pawesome!

Alsooo it's my Mom's barkday Sunday...so I think I'mma be busy giving her extra kisses!!!!

Have a sweet weekend blog pack.

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
A monster with monsters inside! Ha!
Could you please tell me how I do to get a taquito treat too??
Treats and toy! You got everything!
Lucky you!
Are you going to do something special for your Mom's birthday??
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Gucci!
That monster is scary! Poor children!
Hehe! You´re a lucky girl getting treats and toys!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Chef said...

Good job on the treats, sweetiepie! I never knew you could pull a Cheffie.. oh, I am so proud of you.

YIKES!! Thos yellow monsters eat kids in my neighbourhood too. But did you notice they eat them around 8 am and then throw them up at 3 pm? It's a very strange monster.

xoxokissies
Chef

Chef said...

pee.ess. Stop by my blog. I have an award for you!

xox
Chef

Gaia the Airedale said...

OMG Ive seen that HUGE YELLOW thing scootin around!! Its terrifying! Luckily momma drives herself to work, phew! Hehe and be sure to tell your momma Happy Barkday on Sunday!!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Peanut said...

Ah one of those things comes to get my kids every day almost. Good job on getting your treat.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Gucci
Lisa the Mean calls the monster the big twinkie that eats children and spits them out after a while Harrrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Anonymous said...

Oh sneaky sneaky!!
Gus has a martingale too.. i love that collar.

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom!