Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mom cheated on me yesterday.

Mom went to the boxer rescue again yesterday. Dianne, the lady who runs it had double knee surgery [she didn't want to have surgery twice] soo she needs lotsa help. I only found two pictures on her camera phone thing this time.

Here's Sonny & Cher, I posted about them before...

This is Vox! He's not for adoption, if he was Mom said I'd have a new brother. One of Dianne's own boxers, Axel, is really sick with cancer and the chemo isn't helping much. A local breeder heard about Axel and gave Dianne and her husband the choice of any of the boxerboys in their most recent litter, and she wound up with this charming devil of a pup!!
She only took pictures of these three boxerkids, but I sniffed about nine different doggies on her. Next time Mom pleeeeeeease take me!!

I'm gonna post a guestlist for my pawty over on the right side of my blog. Keep an eye out!!







BEAT THOSE COWGIRLS!!
HEHEHEHE.

10 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Pawty! I can't wait! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Peanut said...

They are all cute but they are boxers so of course they are. Are we supposed to email you to go to the party?

BenTheRotti said...

ooohhh Pawty!!! Can't wait!

Those boxers are real cute, Mum is doing some major coo-ing over here. I'm sure you forgave your Mom right? Thats the kind of cheating I would allow

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Mack said...

mom wants a boxer now! So many cute boxerpoochies!

Rambo said...

Your Mom cheated on you??? Are you gonna get a lawyer cause you know us doggies have rights too!
Yep, beat those Cowgirls!!! We don't like any of them, specially Tony Rooooommmmmooooo. he he
Ram

Molly the Airedale said...

You betcha we're rooting for the Redskins! We HATE the Cowboys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DESERT PUPS said...

Dear Gucci

This is Desert Pup's Mom and I am writing because Toby is very sick and Scuba, Keiko and Norman are watching him very closely. Tomorrow I have to take Toby to the Doggie Hospital and hopefully they will fix him up in time for your party. Your guest list is growing. The Pup's have a long list of doggies that are hitching a ride on the Desert Dawg Express. So far it's Bentherotti, Rambo, The 4 B's, Thor, Marco Polo, Gus, Louie and Callie, Shadie, Kayle and Maebe, MJ, Suka, Mr. T-Bone Beasley, Roxy and Lucky, Charlie Daniels, Eric, Gizmo, Daisy, and Sunny, Scooter and Jaime. Don't worry, the Pups are bringing extra hot salsa and really cold beer.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh that's alot of cute doggies. Are you ready for your pawty?

~ Girl girl

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Aw, Gucci, we don't think Mom was doing a bad thing, she was helping others, maybe next time she will let woo come too.

Pawty on!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

Georgeous said...

I want one! I love a boxer chase game!
Love George