Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Product Day - Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Freshening Spray

I'm starting a new feature on my blog because Mom and I love shopping and we [read: she] can't run errands without coming home with something for me! I'm spoiled, what else is new? Anywayssss back to the new feature...PRODUCT DAY! We tried to figure out a cute way to say "Tuesday is Review Day" buuut there are no synonyms for "review" that start with a "t". Oh well. So, here we go!

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Freshening Spray

Mom picked this up at World Market, US$5.99 for 8oz.

It's a Clary Sage and Chamomile based spray that you spritz on your pet's bed/blanket/etc. It's a really nice, calming spray. I like how it smells much better than Nature's Miracle [which is what we used to use to keep my crate fresh] and while it doesn't have the same enzyme component as NM, it's all natural, YAY!!! Mom said this stuff is mostly chamomile scented which is nice coz it makes us sleepy and then we have an excuse to nap! You can checkout ingredient list and other products on Mrs. Meyer's website.

We rate it four out of five sleepin' Guccis.





Hehehe...like the rating system?

3 comments:

Peanut said...

interesting. We might have to look for that.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Can I spray it on the big bed??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Puppies said...

LOVE your rating system!! You look so cute on your bed!!!
xoxoxoxox,
The Puppies
p.s. we want to know if you can spray it on the big bed too!!