Sunday, September 14, 2008

I just stole someone's laptop!

I'm at Mom's Mom and Dad's house again, keeping Mom's Mom from being sad because Mom's Dad is travelling from a few dayssssss. Mom's staying here too!! We're gonna have lotsa quality girl time. But yeahhh sooo I can't make a long post [coz there are too many new smells to find and new, tasty, non-vegetarian crumbs to find] but I wanted to let my blog pack buddies know that I'm gonna do the card exchange!!

2008 DWB EXCHANGE

I signed up for snail mail only coz I love getting mails and because I hate [read: am scared of] the mailman and like making him do my bidding. Mwahahehehehe.

Hope you wonderful pups sign up too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gucci,

Don't you worry about that ol' mailman, pup. He's more scared of you than you are of him! Sip a cocktail for me while you're chillin' with Mom.

Hugs,

Boxer Mama