Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday weekends are the best thing everrrrr.


I got to ride in the car!! Thursday I went to the vet and got to play with another boxergirl and eat a l'il peanutbutta and get my allergies sorted out. I'm on new meds and they're working really well.
Then I got to go to Mom's Mom and Dad's house because it's like two minutes from the vet. I made a new NOMS friend...he's a penguin!!

Penguin was pretty easy to tackle...kinda boringggg.
He was so boring I was bored to sleep!!

Then I woke up and stole this l'il stuffie from Uncle Erik's room.

Then it was time to roach whilst getting a belly rub from Erik! Look at my new stuffie doing a headstand!! He's got skillz.
Later I got to try some Blue Moon! It was tasty.

...then I passed out, but my shoes weren't on so I wasn't technically "passed out"...just asleep hehehe.

Look at this tangled mess of paws!

Hey Chefster 'o mine, I didn't follow your advice about getting foodstuffs, but I use my own tactic (sitting between Mom's Dad and the television and then Mom's Mom calls me over and then I just act cute around her and KABLAM...steak winds up in my food bowl).

Eventually we came back home and and I fell asleep.

Hope that you guys all had a pawesome weekend!! I've got a looot of catching up to do on my google reader so forgive me for a lack of commenting action. xxxoo.

12 comments:

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Gucci

Just how does your house stay so clean? Mom says that the four of us drag everything into the house just to drive her crazy. We just tell her it's a dog thing, she wouldn't understand. Anyway, that chew toy looks mighty good and you sure look like you're enjoying it.

Desert Pups

DESERT PUPS said...

Almost forgot, your right, holiday weekends are the best. Happy Labor Day

Desert Pups

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Gucci
looks like you had a lot to do in one day Harrrrrr. Get as much sleep as you can Harrrrr. A pirate can never have to much sleep Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Rambo said...

Gucci,
Nah, our holiday wasn't so great! G-Mom and G-Pop went to the mall and left me and the little Midget home alone for four hours. It stunk. Glad you had a fun day.
luv, Rambo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Glad to hear those meds are working!
Your technique to get what you want is pawesome! But I think it is not the best for me. I am too short!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Puppies said...

Gucci!

Sounds like you got the begging thing down too!! And good job on stealing the stuffie!! the best stuffies are the stolen ones..... i try and take my cousin's (2 year old human) stuffies all the time but mom always catches me and gives them back to him!!! Maybe she is afraid i will destuff them like i do all of mine!!
xoxoxox,
Opal

Mack said...

You like belly rubs too!???
And begging for food??
Gucci, we have so much in common!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gucci! It looks like you had an awesome holiday weekend! Gus and Indy have discovered if they sit oh so nicely beside my dad or grandma, they will feed them tidbits. It's very bad, but atleast they (and you!) don't leap up for food!
I am glad your allergies are getting all sorted out and better.

Gaia the Airedale said...

heheh Gucci and blue moon eh?? My auntie knows I love the smell of her breath when she drinks those sort of drinks so she lets me have a little, but dont tell momma! Love you and your little harness for the car too Guch! I should really have mom get me one, she just lets me roam around in her car hehe :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Gucci, you always have so much to share with us, we love visiting your blog. Cute penguin.

Woo, the OP Pack

Charlie Daniels said...

Did you train the stuffie to do that?

Cheers

Charlie

Georgeous said...

Ah, those pretty please eyes always get the steak!
Snufs George