Friday, September 19, 2008

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


AVAST!!! AYE YOUR LADY GUCCI THE PIRATE
WILL BLOG MORE LATER ARRRRRR!

6 comments:

Clover said...

Hahaha, so funny, and pawesome picture!!!
Love Clover xo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Harr, there Gucci, it's Speak like a Pirate Day, isn't it? We got our special pirate names for today. Here they are.
Plank Monkey Roger = Thunder

Cap'n Fritz Bloodbucket = Phantom

Pirate Bianca the Fruit = Dakota

Pretty clever, eh? Harrrr!!!

The OP Pack

Rambo said...

Where's our beautiful Gucci??? ARRRGGGG...bring her back pink pirate.

Anonymous said...

Avast, me hearty! Great minds think alike (I did a little blurb on pirates today, too!!)

xoxo - Bella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I hope you had an arrrrr great day!
Arrrr!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Guccigirl, isn't Blog Like a Pirate next weekend? Oh well, you're the most gorgeous pirate any day of the week.

I was playing with the pirate you sent me ALL day today. He is my ultimate favourite toy. Have a good weekend, babydoll.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrffff.

xoxo
Chefster