Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well, well, well...

I didn't get to go to the rescue, but I did manage to distract Mom and make her forget her camera before she left hehehe. HOWEVER, I forgot about her camera phone thing.

(Gucci's Mom here, these two were saved from a kill shelter in Southern Virginia, named Sonny & Cher, they are such a cute pair and are kept in the same crate because they are desperately attached to eachother. They snuggled up together in the crate and it was cuteness to die for! It's also crazy that there's no food agression between the two of them, especially since they are each atleast 20lbs underweight.)

Mom said these were the only two pictures she took there because I'm much prettier than any of the other boxers and she said she didn't play with any of 'em or give any treaties out.



mmMhmm! I sniffed her like crazy and knew she was lying. I smelled a 5.5 month old flashy brindle boxerboy named Vox, a young fawn pup named Mollie, a chillax fawn named Houdini (Mom says he escapes for any crate you put him in), a crazyyy boxerboy named Chance who barks and barks and barks. Oh oh and I smelled a sweetheart brindle named Belle...Mom and Uncle Erik said she reminded her of me...NO WAAAAY MOM I'M THE BEST BRINDLE BOXERGIRL!!!


Oh well. Mom said she might take me to the petstore today. I've been telling her I need to do some shopping for my boyfriend.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
You are soooo good smelling all those dogs in your Mom's bag!
I hope you hava a happy shopping day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Too bad Mom didn't bring Sonny and Cher home -woo could have a lot of fun with those two.

Good sniffing there, detective Gucci.

Woos and Wags, the OP Pack

Chef said...

Gucci, my Mama fell in love with Sonny and Cher and swears if they weren't rescued, she was going to go all the way out there and rescue them herself. Were you OK in your crate, sweetpea? Did you go shopping? I was away all weekend at a show on a beautiful lake in Ontario. So many Boxers! You would have loved it.

Miss you, babydoll!

xox
Chef

Charlie Daniels said...

It was only a little white lie :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi Gucci! I bet your mom had all sorts of interesting smells on her! It's great that she went to help out!!