Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best day.


I just got home from like an extra thirty minutes at the dog park which can only mean one thing...MOMMY IS STAYING HOME FROM THE WORKOFFICEJOB THING!!

Update: Mommy's sick and so we don't get to play much.


She said she has a frog in her throat and he's scratching her. I've never had a frog anywhere in me sooo I can't relate but I bet that doesn't feel good. I just told that frog to get oooooout because I wanna play all day long!! We gotta work on our trickies and training and stuff for the Paw-Limpics...goin' for gold!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll just nap until the frog starts listenin'.

2 comments:

Lenny said...

Hey Gucci! I've got you on the bone relay list and I'll email you in a bit with some more info about it. Good luck training and I hope your mom gets rid of that frog!

Your friend, Lenny

PS. I see you are a fashion dog - my mom loves that show Project Runway - do you guys watch that? It starts tonight!

Gaia the Airedale said...

hi Gucci! Im Gaia the airedale! Hehe youre so cute! What are you going for in the pawlimpics?? Im going for roaching and sleeping, oh yeah! hehe take care :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

ps
to get rid of that froggie making your momma laugh helps!