Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a mac doggy!

I think it's time I show just how much I've learned from watching mommy (she thought I was sleeping!!!) on her myspace and stuff and make my own blog!

Being in this crate all day is kinda boring, I already ate all the treats that were stuffed in my Kong toy. Mommy forgot to pull the blinds up this morning so I can't even watch the birds outside. I guess I'll just go back to squeaking my donut toy. Everyone says my donut looks like it belongs to some guy named Homer but it doesn't, it's mine, I promise! Anywaysss...here's a funny picture from last week of me staring down the donut while wearing my favorite football jersey! GOOO REDSKINS!!!

2 comments:

prcizmadia said...

FREE GUCCI
DOWN WITH CRATES

Gucci said...

Hey PR, lemme stay with you!!

Tearing apart your down comforter while you're out playing pool would be like so super fun!! Then I can finally find out what feathers taste like...