Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lotsa good news! [Updated]

Just got home from the vet!
I have been spayed already and I lost 2lbs!!

Mom says that means she doesn't get in trouble for giving me treats!
She also said that doesn't mean I get more treats. :[

They did a pee test to make sure I'm not on any banned substances before the paw-limpics. I totally passed that with flyinggggggg colors. They also said I have no infections and that my Mommy is "doing a great job" with me!!


YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! To celebrate I'm gonna go box with Uncle Erik and then take a nappy with my squirrel.

xxxoo's for all!
love, gucci




UPDATE: I got caught trying to bring squirrel on the couch at Mom's Mom's house but I charmed her 'n she let me snuggle up with her...but no squirrels allowed...sighhhhhhhhhhh. Can't win 'em all.




5 comments:

sucktackular said...

yayyyyy! one time our dog wasn't spayed and she left ummm feminine stuff on our carpets. that didn't last very long.

Gaia the Airedale said...

YAY good job Gucci!! Im very proud of you for passing the pee test! What are you going to compete in for the Pawlimpics? And an NHL care pack! WOW! That sounds lovely, I would sure love to send you some goodies in exchange if youd like? Ive got some pawesome hook ups Gucci hehe.

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Deanna said...

Congrats on your spay!

Peanut said...

Glad you've been spayed already. Snuggling is better then squirrels anyway

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Can't wait to see you in the PawLimpics! Levi is entered, too. He gets neutered in two days, hope he loses 2 pounds in the process.

Levi's mom