Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a weekend!

I'm really super tired but I'm sure you guys have been wondering what I've been up to the past few days sooo I'll blog for your benefit before taking a l'il siesta.

My Mom's Mom and Dad were going on vacation for a week [must be nice!] starting Saturday sooo we snuck over there Friday morning and gave Mom's Mom a really cute wake up call and I jumped all over her bed and licked her face and made her laugh tons. It was pawesomeee!! Then I played with Uncle Erik while Mom went to work. He took me to the playground! I went down the slide and we played tic-tac-toe!!! Later Mommy came home and we went for walks 'n all that good stuff.

Saturday was so sad...everyone was leaving me! I didn't want Mom's Mom or Dad [even though he doesn't like me muchos] to leave for the beach. Erik didn't want to play with me and Mommy was taking foreveeeeeeeer to get ready so I just sat in my favorite spot and hoped someone cool would come visit.


Then finally Mom was ready and we went to the Reston Dog Park!!!!! I was so excited because I had never been there before. As soon as I got outta the car and saw the park I knew it was going to be lotsa fun...THERE WERE FOUR OTHER BOXERS THERE!!! Two dark brindle and one light brindle and one fawn OHOHOH and guess what??? They were all boxerboys hehehehe! One of their Dad's told my Mom about some boxer meetups in the area and so I think I might get to make lotsa new friends soon. I was really well behaved at the park except for when a wire terrier named Geo tried to box me!!! He kinda thought he was bigger and more tuff than he really was and our parents had to pull us apart...but we were both totally not hurt and Geo's dad made him sit next to me and be nice. He really was a cute l'il dog [he looked just like Lenny and also kinda looked like a puppy version of my airedale pals]...I just can't turn down a boxing challenge. After the park Mom and I sat under a tree and drank lotsa water cozz we were both super dehydrated.

Ohhh later on Saturday Uncle Erik and Mom and I went for a nature walk which was awesome because it was really hot out and I got to splash around in the creek and stare at fishies. Mom gave me permission to eat one but those guys were waaaaay too quick. After the nature walk we came home and ate dinner and I totalllllly fell asleep. While I was dreaming Mom snapped a picture of my polkadot paw. Ignore the awful nails...I'm long overdue for a manicure.

1 comment:

Peanut said...

omdogness 4 other boxers what fun. I can never find another boxer to play with. I hope you get to go to lots of meetups