Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time for a new collar or two!

My mom loves looking at all the pretty collars at Cozy Critter and I think she's finally gonna order me a few! I'm so excited!!!

She really really likes these collars:


butbutbut I really reallllllllly like these:



I love chasing bumblebees so there's nothing better than some bees on my collar, rightright?? Oh and the dice will totally help build my street cred. I need to work on my street cred and it's tough to do when I'm alway wearing pink...gangstas don't wear pink mom.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gucci!! I just wanted to tell you that you are way cooler than the rotty on the Dogtown show I'm watching!!!

sucktackular said...

some gangsters wear pink, but i think they're probably a bit on the homo side... is that how you roll?

Gucci said...

Yaaaaay thanks David. You're probably way cooler than that rotty as well. I don't like those guys very much.

Pffffft Kevin,
"It's not gay...I'm a girl."

Mommy will be so proud of me for quoting Eurotrip. :D

Clover said...

Hi Gucci,
Those are some pretty collars! I am tired of my boring baby pink one, so maybe I will ask mom to look at that shop for me too!
Love Clover xo

Chef said...

Hi Gucci. It's so nice to find a Boxergirl with a blog! I am so happy to meet you. I got a new collar last week too. Come on over to my blog and we'll be pals.

xox
Chef

sucktackular said...

oh sorry, i have yet to catch a glance at your nether-regions. thank you for letting me know. i'll be sure to let all the boys in the yard know what's up too.