Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hey, I'm not afraid of heights!


When I moved to my new home everyone was kinda scared because I had never lived someplace that was upstairs. Dianne from the rescue didn't think I would like being out on the balcony deck thing at all. Well, that balcony deck thing is where mom eats popsicles and if I want to steal the last lick I totally have to go out there. It's also a prime bird stalking zone [totally what I was doing in the picture above].


Here's one of the pretty sky...



A here's one of me being cute...


7 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Gucci, my favorite, favorite, favorite place in the whole house is on the deck overlooking the neighborhood! We have so much in common...

Penny

Cairo The Boxer said...

You are right, you are cute! I don't have a deck but I love going out and sunning myself and looking at the birds.

Chef said...

You are a cutiepie, Gucci. I do my birdwatching from my favourite spot in the garden but I'd like a deck too so I could catch them when they fly by. Lucky you.

xox
Chef

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Gucci
what a great look out post Harrrr. You can see every thing like where humans put there booty Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Mack said...

Hi Gucci girl!
I know I would love that balcony!

Boo Casanova said...

hey gucci, i've added your b'day to the event calendar. my brother, who IS a cow, pee on the human bed countless time. so i think your accident is totally acceptable.

wet wet licks

Boo

p/s: did u forget to allow comment on your latest post?

Gucci said...

OMG Boo...I totally forgot to allow comments. Oooops!!

I'm still new at this blog stuffs. :\