Friday, July 18, 2008

Fuming Friday

Okay, so I knooow lotsa DWB's have themed weekday posts and I'm starting my own coz I'm new and I'm 66.2lbs 'n stuff. FUMING FRIDAY!!!! Aka...ranting Friday but everyone wants themes that start with the same letter. I AM A BOXER NOT A PIT BULL!!! Here is some evidence [Pit Bull in photo on left*; Gucci in photo on right] I collected being super super stealth whilst Mom was sleeping early this mornin'...












I love all my Pit Bull buddies but people are generally scared of 'em and it makes me so sad when people jump out of the way when I'm out for a walk. I just want to give out kisses 'n whatnot. :/


*All Pit Bull images were found via google image search sooo I apologize in advance if photos are not of pitbulls or if they are copyrighted and whatnot. Lemme know if you want your photo credited or removed and I'll do so ASAP!!! :]

7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Gucci, dont be angry.. Some people are silly and always tend to stereotype. I think you're a sweet doggie

~ Girl girl

sucktackular said...

your mom is a total weirdo. she sleeps with her glasses on. i guess it makes sense because that's what you do when you get trashed on fresca...

Cairo The Boxer said...

I know exactly what you mean! When I was a pup everyone thought I was a pit. I know we have a mean look but I guess it's our only defense from attackers since we are the nicest dogs on the planet.

There are no bad dogs just bad owners.

Have fun this weekedn.

Gaia the Airedale said...

Gucci its all good! Pit Bulls Ive met have always been nice, but I knew right away you were a boxer cause you look like Chef! Have you met him? Awfully nice fella!

Anyway about the whole collar thing - thats easy, you came to the right doggy my friend hehe. First, start by trying to tear off your collar or leash, thats stage one. Stage two, find some really neato collars and leashes off the web and show them to your momma. I always use www.etsy.com. Homemade stuff so no one else is gonna have it! Hope that helps!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Peanut said...

people are stupid. Someone once asked mom if I was a mastiff Puppy. I was about 3 years old at the time.

Thor and Jack said...

Gucci!
I am a Golden and when I´m walking many times people are scared with me. I am sad about that too. Nice to meet you!
Have a great weekend!

woof
Thor

Chef said...

Gucci, I still get asked: "Is he a Pitbull?" or "Nice Bulldog." Don't worry about it. Just proudly say, "I'm a Boxer."

Worse is: "Does he bite?" My Mama just wants to always say: "Yes. That's why he's out on a walk with me in the park - so he can bite people." But she doesn't have the nerve.

Some humans are stooopid. That's all.
xox
Chef

P.S. Cairo got it right.