Monday, July 28, 2008

Dinnertime dramaramaaaaa.


So I had a super good long walk and after lounging around for a l'il Mom decided it was dinnertime!! YAAY!!!

First I gots to explain, Mom feeds me in the crate because she thinks that'll make me like it more [pffft yaaah rite Mom] and the crate is on the other side of the room from the water [see photo below, I am modeling how I drink water].


Sooo I was eating and then I went to get a drink and when I went back to get some more foodstuffs who did I find in my crate??? L'il Zoe!!! I barked at him and then he went all kinds of super crazyyy and so I was like, "Yo dude you tryin' to box?? I'm undefeated yakno!!? It's TKO time babeh!" and then Momma snatched him up and he scratched her arm really bad and then Zoe got yelled at by HIS Mom and I got scolded too and now I'm not even hungry.



Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Poor Momma's arm [oh and she says that the reason her bed isn't made is because I always jump on it and roll around on the covers and so there's no point to trying anymore...uhhhh EXCUSES!!!].






Poor squirrel who got stepped all over during our l'il rumble.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

The excitement in your house is riveting. Hope your mom's arm feels better.

Gaia the Airedale said...

whoaaaa that is way too much drama for one boxer to take at night! Poor thing!

puppy breath,
-Gaia