Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home, home on the range [err...in the apartment]

The other post was getting waaaay too long so I'm starting a new one for Sunday.

So today was kinda uneventful. Ohhhh...I forgot to say that last night I had my first ever Greenie!!! Those things are so yummy.

Back to today though...mehhhhhhhh I can't stop yawning long enough to talk about it. Pretty much, we went on walks 'n stuff, Mom did some shopping, then we ate, then we came home and Zoe wasn't very happy to see me.


So instead of playing chase with him, I just grabbed my squirrely and starting posting. I'm done with that now so I'm gonna try to get Mom to give me another Greenie before nappage. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Gaia the Airedale said...

mmm a greenie! That sounds good! Mom says I cant have one until Im grown up. Always puttin me down cause of my age! Oh well, Im glad you enjoyed it my friend. Hey did you know my momma makes her own homemade dog treats? Theyre delish! Shes gonna start selling them soon.

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Peanut said...

I can't have greenies since I chew half of it and then sallow the other half whole (even the biggest ones) and then throw it up days later. Glad you get to enjoy them though.

Chef said...

I never had a greenie. Can you believe that? Well, I'm marching my Mama out the door tomorrow to buy me some. Thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to do that for two years.

xox
Chef