Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can blog AND picture message.

Kevin just sent this to me:

I mean, a few words are missing but it's still pretty awesome.

Tomorrow I'm getting my manicure at the vet. I don't mind going there, riding in the car is so cool and everyone at the vet is so nice and I might get to see some of my rescue boxer buddies!!! I'm also getting checked out to see if I was spayed because Mommy is worried I may not actually be spayed and may be in heat?? ...I thought being hot was a good thing. Guess not. :\




Also, it's storming like crazy here. My home is around where it says "Alexandria" just a l'il south of Washington.

It's scary stuff.

4 comments:

sucktackular said...

maybe letters are missing because some dumb honor student wrote it instead of a boxer?...

Peanut said...

Hey I live by an Alexandria but it's in Louisiana :) I hope you've been spayed so you don't have to do that.

Gaia the Airedale said...

Yes! Gucci that sticker thing is pawesome! hehe just brilliant! And you might be in heat without being spayed? Yikes hehe as if the boys already arent all over you! Have fun at the vet, nail trimmings arent that bad but when they stick the thermomiter in your butt is when it sucks! Do you get scared of the storms Gucci? We had a huge storm here a couple weeks ago and I hated it! Momma had to give me this weird tasting pill to help calm me down.

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Gucci
that sticker tells the truth Harrrrr. Hope it stops raining soon Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate