Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uh-oh for me too.

Ohhh I love the internet!!

After carefully studying my new buddy Mack's "Uh-Oh" post, I was able to put on my extra adorable face and get Mommy to not be mad at me for peeing in my crate while she was at work today. Well, get Mommy to not be super duper mad at me anyways. She was still kinda mad.

She's also mad because she was trying to surprise me with a three-piece cratewear set from Pet Dreams, and they sent her a stupid sleep-ezzzz dog bed instead. Uhh duhh I already have two dog beds and a Dora the Explorer blankie...I don't need another bed peoples!! So yeahhhhhhh...so much for that awesome surprise. Thought that counts Mom, totally thought that counts.

She came home grumbling about people on the fourth floor being jerks. I think that means fourth floor at workofficejob thing. Poor Mommy's having a tough day. Maybe she'll have a beer and give me a few sippies!!

I almost forgot!! My Uncle Erik was telling Mom today about some boxer named Oscar that he's seen on youtube [ps Cairo he loves watching your youtube videos...he wants a boxer just like you...is cloning boxers legal?? Seriously you're like my hero or somethin']. Does this mystery Oscar dog have a blog? I need another boxer idol.

I almost forgot again!!!
Um, I totallllllly got kisses and a l'il boxing sesh from Prince today!!!!!! He's not on the internets but he's this really handsome fawn boxerboy. He makes my tail go so super crazy. Too bad his Dad's not my Mom's type. Hrmpfh.

2 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Gucci. You're a cute doggie. Thanks for visiting my bloggie. :)
That's so sweet that you got kisses from Prince.

~ Girl girl

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy