Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fourteen boxers, so little time! UPDATED [2x]!


ps...
Chefster, I met a boxer named Rocket/Rocky/Rocko and I can confirm
that you are much more handsome sooo you should just not
change your name.

UPDATE!!

Here's the only picture that the puparazzi got of me from the meetup [that lady on the left with the orange purse is my momma]...can ya find me??
HERE I AM!!

GO REDSKINS!!

UPDATE #2!!

Momma found another puparazzi picture uploaded from the meetup
...can ya find me?!?
Yup...that's me [your boxerblogger princess] Gucci getting humped ridiculuously by some lame non-Chefster doggeh. I was growling like crazy at him and Mom stepped in and was like, "YO BUDDY YOU SHOULD MOVE ON BEFORE GUCCI DESTROYS YOUR FACE!!!!!@#$@#$@" and lucky for him, he moved on...although I was kinda in the mood for some face destruction.

Oh well, there's always next time!!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Sounds like you had a great boxer meetup!
And that Chef is the only one in your life!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

sucktackular said...

aww you look so happy to be there!

Peanut said...

That dog needs to learn his boundaries