Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got a box today!!

Woooooow. Gaia and her Mommy are like totally the most pawesomely sweet tagteam evarrrrr!!!

I got a biiiig box 'o treats today!

I couldn't get the box open fast enough!

Mmmm...I smell somethin' yummy.

ooOooOo...I'mma need some help
opening these packages Mom!


Lickin' mah lips...

C'mon Mom, gimme more than just one!

Gobble gobble!

Can't leave any crumbs for l'il Zoe.

Those snackies made me sleepy.

OH! I hear something! Miss Ashley is home!
Maybe she'll give me more snackies!!!


Working on my telekinesis skills...

GAIA MAKE SURE TO GIVE YOUR MOMMY LOTSA THANK YOU LICKS AND SNUGGLES ON MY BEHALF!!!

Also, If you know which kind hooomans like, lemme know so I can eat those first.

...and yes, Chef is my boyfriend now and I'm not sharing these snackies with anyone but him [c'mon over my handsome Chefster...I've got some Torri's Tasty Dog Treats wif your name on 'em]!!!

10 comments:

Gaia the Airedale said...

Gucci!!!!! Were so happy you loved the treats! I know momma is pawesome at makin treats we doggies lovveeee hehe. Which one was your favorite?? Mine are the terrier tea cakes, the pup cakes, the meaty paws and the carob cookies! Hehe! My mom is working on a new treat right now, when she gets the newest cookie cutter would you like to sample some??

your bestest buddy!!!
puppy breath,
-Gaia

Ferndoggle said...

Nothing makes your day more than a giant box of goodies! Looks like you got the motherload too Gucci.

Lola

Pee Ess...you have great taste in men. That Chef is one handsome guy!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Here I am drooling looking at your pictures! Sure those treats are delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

Oooh those treats look really yummy!

Cheers

Charlie

Cairo The Boxer said...

Congrats on the boyfriend :)

Just stay away from my Cubby :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh tasty treats!!

Yes it is a cheeseburger.. with little triangles of 'lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes' sticking out the buns. :) Gus loves it since it is ball shaped!

Rambo said...

Chef is one lucky dawg. A girlfriend and treats. If he ever dumps you, let me know. I'm looking for a girlfriend and I think you're cute.
Rambo

The Puppies said...

Congratulations Gucci!!! That box looks amazing!!!! we are drooling just reading about it!!

Chef said...

Hi Gucci-poochie. I am totally drooling for Torri's treats and for you. I can't wait for our first date. I'm working on it right now so it won't be long now...

Kissies for my girl.
oxoxoxoxoxooxoox
Chefster

Peanut said...

What a great box