Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got a new toy!!

I was good while my nails were getting done at Poochie Playhouse today and ironically there's a l'il petstore nextdoor sooo Momma took me in there and lemme pick a new toy! It's a Kong Wubba Snugga and it surrrrre is perfect for snugglin.




Today is also, apparently, Mom-takes-pictures-of-Gucci's-face-being-floppy day [see second and fourth pictures above]. Arggggg. :[

Oh oh oh ANDDDDDD...my Christmas in July partners, Gus & Indy, got their pressies!! Hehe go check 'em out being cute pugs 'n stuff.

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Gucci, we wuv your new toy - and so pretty in pink - goes well with your coloring. Glad to hear woo were good for your pedicure.

Wags, the OP Pack

Bella the Boxer said...

Hiya Gucci....I'm Bella the Boxer and I LOVE my regular Wubba. But, now I'm gonna have to tell my Mom about the Snugga Wubba (in pink, of course!).

xoxo - Bella

Peanut said...

Mom says she loves that last picture. Boxer faces are the best.