Friday, August 29, 2008

I heard a rumor today.

The lady that runs the boxer rescue Mom found me at is having double knee surgery soon! Mom talked to her and so tomorrow Mom and Uncle Erik are going over to help take care of the pups and stuffs and I DON'T GET TO GO!!! Mom said I would be a distraction and that I might get jealous of her spending so much time working with other dogs. YA THINK??!?

So instead I get to sit at home and wait and wait and wait and then sniff her like crazy and then look at all the pictures on her cammie and be jealous.

Sooooooooooooo HEY MOM!!!! I'm gonna be jealous no matta what so you should probably just take me...'specially since I heard about Dianne's new puppy! Hehehe Dianne is the lady who runs the rescue and one of her own boxers, Axle, is really sick (cancer) and his body isn't liking the treatments at all and one of Dianne's breeder friends gave her a boxer puppy. His name is Vox and he is 5.5 mos old and a sweetheart and I want to meet him!!!@#!

So MOM...TAKE ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE...I'LL BE SO GOOD, EVEN AROUND THE GIRL DOGGEHS!! PLEASE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM??!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

I hope you get to go and that way you will not what is on the camera before it comes home! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Peanut said...

I don't think you will get to go no matter how much you beg. Crappy isn't it?

Gaia the Airedale said...

Gucci I know how you feel. Sometimes momma has to leave me at home when she goes grocery shopping or to the movies. So I just have to SIT IN MY CRATE for HOURS with only a chewy bully stick to keep me company...oh, and Louis but still hehe. I hope you get to go!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Gucci

Maybe you'll get to go. Try looking really pitiful and whining. It doesn't work for us anymore but your Mom might fall for it.

Desert Pups

Rambo said...

Gucci girl,
just bat those big brown eyes and her heart will melt and you will get to go. Just make sure you behave like you promised.
luv,
Ram

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I am sure you want to go there with your Mom but maybe is a good thing you stay at home this time!
Don't worry you will be fine!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza