Monday, August 25, 2008

Mom's goin' to work. [UPDATED]

BOOOO TO THAT!! I tried so hard to be extra cute so she'd stay home with me. I even kept her pillow warm so she could snuggle up in bed without any problems.


Can't believe that plan didn't work. Oh well. Here are videos from the boxer meetup, YAY!!

This is my favorite of the videooos...I get puppy kisses, boxing action and a take down!






Here's one of me shortly after we got to the meetup.






There are a few others posted on my newly created youtube.


UPDATE: OHHHH AND there was this lady doing kinda professional action-y shots at the meetup and here are some of her puparazzi shots [my favorite is the last one...I was not a fan of that boxergirl at all]!

9 comments:

Peanut said...

You liked that puppy didn't you?

Puddleglum said...

I'm back!

Ooh! I love the boxer vids and pics! Dad needs to get an action camera so he can be all paw-perazzi on me and Snoufer. I'm faster than Usain Bolt. Seriously.

Georgeous said...

ARh, you were so cute with the puppy boxer, making it feel secure and able to join the pack with you.
Looks like a great day!
Love George

Mack said...

You were the prettiest boxer there!

Rambo said...

Gucci,
you are definitely the hottest (oh, did I say that?) I meant the cutest boxer girl there.
love,
Rambo

Chef said...

I spotted you in a second, Guccigirl... the cutest, sweetest Boxer in the room. Wow, I've never seen that many Boxers in one place at one time, even at my Extravaganza...glad you had so much fun.

No, I'm not going to Las Vegas with Petey and his boys because I wasn't invited... and I probably wouldn't go anyway because of YOU and if I did, I wouldn't even glance sideways at one of those showgirliedogs...

xoxoxox
Kissies,
Chefster
xoxoxoxo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I do the same every morning but... no luck... my mom goes to work anyway!
Sure you had fun meeting all those friends there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh your boxer meet up is so fun. :)

~ Girl girl

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, bummer, Mom's silly Firefox won't let us view your videos, but it sure looks like you had a lot of fun from what we can see in the pic.

Wags, the OP Pack