Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a busy day!!

Sooo today I went to my second boxer meetup!! This time it was indoors, which was pawesomely nice. Mom tried to get pictures of me playing but that didn't work out too well, checkout her lack of photog skillz...



She says she got some videos and will be posting those later. I just hope she's a better videographer person.

After the meetup we went back to Mom's Mom and Dad's house where I had lotsa fun sneaking around looking for snacks. I even put on an apron to try and practice my cooking for Mr. Chef hehehe. I think I need a smaller size apron though.



I was so exhausted I just flopped down and didn't wanna move.

I hope you guys all had as much fun of a weekend as I did!

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Sure you had a pawesome weekend!
Looks like you were running around with all your friends!
Did you prepare a special dish??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

I want to come live with you and go meet other boxers. Cooking is hard work no wonder you were tired.

Anonymous said...

Come and visit anytime!
M-M

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Don't worry about your mom's photo taking skills.. its so hard to take a clean moving hsot of feisty doggies! lol

Gaia the Airedale said...

Aww Gucci moms camera does the same silly thing! Grrr right? But anyway Im glad you had lotsa fun at your boxer meet up! A good rompin' and bitey face is always a grand time. And look at you girl! Snoopin for food hehe Im proud of ya! I got some cottage cheese with breakfast this morning mmm-mmm, which is good considering what kind of mess I just got myself into.....

puppy breath,
-Gaia