Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well, well, well

So, I was sleeping peacefully on MY bed...
...and then Mom as all, "hey Guch, let's go for a walk!!!" Soooo I obliged and went for a walk and then we sat out on the balcony and I was super super stealth [see piccy].
...and theeeen Mom was like, "heyyy Guch, get off my side of the bed!!!" Soooo I obliged [yes Maverick, that is a pirate teddybear hehehe]...
and now I'm aboot [Chef's accent is rubbing off on me] to fall asleep so I hope all you pups and hamsters and kittehs have a wonderful Sunday coooz...uhh...I think I may actually sleep in and in and in for once!! ;D

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We don't get to sleep on mom and dad's bed so you're very lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
I sleep on my mom's bed too! And she always complains that I wake her up at midnight to change places!
I hope you have a nice and lazy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, Gucci, woo are so lucky to get to sleep on the bed - we don't get to even go upstairs here - so not fair.

Wags, the OP Pack

Pee Ess - thanks for the visit to our blog.

Clover said...

Hi Gucci!
Hope you have a great week! I just saw you post tagging me to play the name meme. Thanks for tagging me!! I played it a couple of weeks ago - I will post the link on my next blog entry so you can see it! :)
Love Clover xo

Lacy said...

w00f's Gucci, nice to meeted u, me went to me friend chef's bloggie and he b in loveeee wiff u, sooo me comed to check u out....me sees now y he in loveee wiff u, u iz one hot doggy...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps by the way, me iz rocky, and me iz 2 yrs old...

Peanut said...

Oh you know my mom always tells me to move to the other side of the bed. Which doesn't make sense since dad is in iraq she could sleep on either side.