Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom's home today!

We went for a looooooong walk this morning and a run in the park and on the way home I met another boxer!!

There are soOo many of us living in this apartment complex: Duke, Laila, Cassius, Toasty, Emery [or something like that, Mom was too busy looking at his owner to remember the handsome pup's name grr...stupid Mom], Prince, and me...your girl Gucci!!

Good thing the complex has it's own dog park! Mom needs to step up her game and schedule me some playdates!

Oh, and here's me eating breakfast and making faces!!






ps...
Chef, tell your Mom we are working on getting pics for her!!


7 comments:

Petra said...

Gucci, you are one beautiful boxer! Thanks for coming to see me on my blog; I hope I'll be back in full swing soon.

You are so lucky to have your own dog park, and so many dogs to visit on your walks. Can I move in with you?

Peanut said...

Your own dog park. You are one lucky doggie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Must have been a very tasty meal the way woo are licking your chops!!! Have fun with your furiends at the dog park.

Woo, the OP Pack

Mack said...

You should start a boxer club and you could be the president!!

Chef said...

Glad you had a great day, Poochiegirl. Just don't go messin' too close to those Boxerboys. Heheh. I like the stand for your bowl. Mama's going to get me one just like it so I don't hurt my neck and my back. Bye for now, sweetgirl.

xox
Your boy, Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Glad you had a good time with your mom today!
I love your pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Katherine and Pippa said...

What a beautiful dog you are. Mistress has a soft spot for boxers because she grew up with one when she was a little girl.

I can quite see why Chef is in love with you.

Pippa