Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm ready for my closeup...

Attacking Mom's Mom hehehe...she was sitting on my couch afterall!!
I own this couch.

Toldya.

Back home at the apartment, after a good play sesh with my
buddy Moose. He's a bernese mountain dog (and isn't nearly
as handsome as my boxerboyfriend Chef giggleblushybarooo)!


Here's me being sleepy. I always sigh and grumble and
smack my lips when I'm super sleepy.



Mom went with the Nikon S210. It's 8.0 megapixels 'n stuff. She says the pics still look grainy but I think anything is better than her stupid camera phone!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Your new camera takes great pictures of you!
It took you less than a minute to fall asleep!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cairo The Boxer said...

I love my couch!

very cool picture

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No matter what camera she uses, your Mom has one gorgeous pup there!!! Nice pics

Wags, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look great! And so do you! :)

The Puppies said...

I do that too Gucci!! Sigh and smack my lips when I am sleepy! Must be a boxer thing!!!! Glad you got a camera... the pictures looks great!!!!

Peanut said...

we like the new pics. Look good