Wednesday, August 13, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST WOOOOO!!!!

Hehehehehehe YESSSS!!! Christmas came to my house today!! It came in a box all the way from Canada!! Liss at Purs and Snorts set up a totally sweet Christmas in July gifty exchangey thing and I was paired up with those cute, yet entirely tuff pugs Gus and Indy!!

OMD! It's from Canada!! I love Canada!

Aww! Someone at the pug house is a good drawer.

Mom tried to get a picture of all the awesome pressies
[bandana, liver treaties, BOXING GLOVES...get it, coz
imma boxer!!! um...a piggie, a bone, and a cute l'il
pawlimpics guy] but I wanted to play.
See? Here's my sweet bandanna [posing for you, Mr. Chef].
Mmmmk...this guy has it comin'!!
...and now I sleeps [with new toy...not posed, pwomise].
ZOMGZZZZZ GUS AND INDY AND THEIR MOMMY LEX MADE THE BEST SANTA EVER!!!! THANK YOOOOOU!!!♥

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gucci!
Christmas in August sounds pawesome!
You got very nice presents!
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Awww I am sooooo glad you like your presents! Yay! I saw the pawlympics and I went kinda nuts!
:)Gus and Indy are currently fighting over the squirrel.... lol

Clover said...

Yay! Pawesome gifts! I love Canada too - but I might be biased cause I live there...
Love Clover xo

Peanut said...

OMdogness that is like the best box ever. What a great bunch of stuff

Pedro said...

Gucci,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! You got some great Xmas in August gifts. They look like they're nice and soft and good for sleeping with! It was really nice to meet you. I hear my friend Chef has a little crush on you!

Pedro

Cairo The Boxer said...

OMD! I am coming over right now! I want to play with you.

Mack said...

Wasn't this fun???

You got some super nice pressies!

Chef said...

Yoweee Gucci!! You got some awesome Canadian gifts. You look absolutely amazing in the bandana. I was kissing the computer screen. Enjoy your presents and have the best weekend.

Kissies, slurpies, my special girl.

xoxoxoox
Chef